Thinking of putting my skills to use for your video subtitling needs? Thanks for your consideration.
I will translate your video materials from Russian into English or the other way around and make the relevant subtitles or closed captions. I offer personalized and professional services with reasonable turnaround times for all my customers, big or small.
- understands the difference between verbatim translation and localization;
- knows his stuff when it comes to any language-specific cultural nuances, dialects, idiomatic expressions, puns, and so on;
- asks all the right questions to make sure that your content is precisely tailored to your target audience; or
- does not ask any questions at all should you prefer not to be involved in the process of progressing the task in any way, shape, or form;
- is open-minded, unprejudiced, non-judgemental;
- is discreet.
Аs one might rightfully expect, a free no-obligation quote is always provided before you finally decide whether or not to commit.
My help is often available free of charge for charities, non-profits and good causes. Please bear in mind though that I can dedicate only a certain proportion of my time to unpaid activities, meaning that a case-by-case approach is inevitable. Your understanding is appreciated.