The term “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the Website which is E. Aldis T/A Cyrillic Guy (Unit 4656, PO Box 26965, Glasgow, G1 9BW, United Kingdom). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
In running and maintaining our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information about your use of our Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies are being used on this Website. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store certain information that might be necessary for a website to function properly, and provide anonymised tracking data. Cookies may be used to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse website traffic. Information about your use of this site may be shared with our social media, advertising and analytics partners such as Google (go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ to find out how Google uses your data). As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on all sites. The most effective way of doing this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website (http://www.aboutcookies.org/) which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
– To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
– To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our Website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
– In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We use Google Adsense ads on this website. To find out how Google might use your data please go to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We use Google Analytics on this website. To find out how Google might use your data please go to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
THIRD PARTY LINKS